- Bright colored swim caps must be worn.
- Swimmers will go out in waves of 50.
- Land start. You may walk as long as you like.
- Swim to the left of the buoys going out and on return.
- Wet suits may be worn.
- Splits will be given for all three events so please yell out your numbers as you come out of the water.
- You will be disqualified if a lifeguard has to assist you to the shoreline.
- Waves start every two minutes.
- There is a 25 minute break between the long and short course start to allow for the movement of the swim rope.
- No drafting whatsoever. The bike patrol will call it and a 2 minute penalty will be issued.
- Only participants are allowed in transition area.
- You must walk the bike out of the transition area, dismount and walk when returning.
- Helmets must be worn/snapped on before leaving the transition area.
- The use of iPods/radios of any kind on the course is discouraged for your safety.
- Hand off is at bike rack number in the transition area.
- All three entrants have to be marked on arm and leg.
- Only the runner wears the bib number.
- Timing chip is passed on to each participant.
- Must stay in your own spot in the transition area.
- Do not sit on or move any other participants’ equipment.
- Bib number must be visibly worn when crossing the finish line